Saturday, April 16, 2011

Weekend trip

Spending the weekend ordering pinball parts and visiting the capital city of Sweden. Hopefully I get the time to visit a couple of the major pinball places here. Can't go wrong with a little recreational fieldtrip!

Of course I'll be combining pleasure with business so the measuring tape goes in the backpack as well. Hopefully I'm not to far off in the dimensions and will be able to use standard parts out-of-the-box without modifications. We'll see!

Todays orders consisted of capacitors, chrome leg assemblies, beer seal, lever guide assembly, lockbar, side rails, speakers and speaker grills, hinges for the backbox, microswitches, vertical upkicker assembly, spinners etc... Hopefully I now got most of the parts needed!

I am missing a coin door, but that's another story...

No comments:

Post a Comment